Intermediate PHP Developer
Would you like to work for a company where your ideas and input will be a part of a team that is not just about forward thinking, but forward motion too? We’re looking for Software Engineers who are passionate about shipping elegant, high-performance web interfaces, and who take pride and motivation from being part of an innovative team that is the leader in their industry.
- Collaborate with a talented and passionate team to build next generation social features
- Develop efficient and reusable front-end architectures
- Participate in design, code review, and best practices discussions
- Proactively look for ways to make all aspects of the BiblioCommons user experience better
- Outstanding programming skills in PHP
- Deep knowledge of CSS-based design and cross-browser compatibility
- Solid understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache) and familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Experience using MySQL or a similar RDBMS
- Strong foundation in interaction design principles and web accessibility standards
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
About Engineering at BiblioCommons
BiblioCommons offers an opportunity to work in an environment that combines the challenges and complexity of a large-scale, data-intensive application with the creativity and fun of a sophisticated consumer web offering, central to the daily web interactions of millions of users.
We’re a highly collaborative team that applies innovative solutions to challenging problems. We believe strongly in shipping code early and often, and investing heavily in automation to make that possible. We’re also committed to doing things right and always looking for ways to do them better. We take the time to optimize and redesign systems that aren't robust and scalable.
We are currently looking for new members to join our team. If the above sounds like you please fill out our online application form. Or, if you have an inspiring tech-savvy friend who you think would be a great addition to the BiblioCommons team, fill out our referral form.
Position referral award: $1000
Refer a friend for easy cash
Refer one of your tech-talent friends and you could earn $1000.